Friday 26 October 2007

new branded items for sale

..::CONGRATULATIONS::..
you just reached to the right place to buy well known designers/branded items for your kids. i created this page to sell some of the items i bought in UK.I am selling it at a reasonable price includes shipping cost.
WHY AM I DOING THIS?
Firstly, I found that all of the branded items for kids are quite expensive in Malaysia.Since i live here,it would be great to sell some of these items to my home country.Secondly -choices issue, there are not so many choices for high quality kids items,so feel free to browse for what i am offering here.i got quite huge number of clothes to sell,but i will advertise it stage by stage.










recently,i just bought some of these items,all are quality items, feel free to refer to
this site or here
they come from various brands-baby gap,nike,gymboree,H&M,NEXT,monsoon etc, some of these brands are hardly found in Malaysia such as NEXT,but believe me,the quality of these items are very high. I only sell items that I would be happy to receive, so please buy with confidence.
Since this is still at initial stage,any inquiries on payment & shipping are welcome.
feel free to contact me here or you can use this email: dotron99@yahoo.com

Thanks & regards

No comments: